Like you, we want to hold the Seneca7 in person. Our first priority is the well-being of every participant and volunteer in attendance, so we'll enforce the following policies at the next edition of the race:
- All participants must have received the COVID-19 vaccine to participate (or have evidence of a medical exemption).
- All participants must wear a mask in the starting area until crossing the starting line.
- One team member must be designated to pick up the team's goody bag, and that individual must present proof of vaccination and wear a face mask upon entering the building.
- Attendance at the virtual pre-race briefing is required by at least one team member. (There will be no in-person briefing.)
- Social distancing must be maintained in event spaces at all times.